Teen Day Camp
REGISTER HERE FOR OUR BONUS CAMP DAY
It's official. We're going treetop climbing!
All those already registered for camp can now also register for our Treetop Adventure Day which will be on Friday, July 30th @ Boler Mountain in London.
You do not have to attend this extra day of camp. The cost is $50/camper and you will be responsible for dropping-off and picking-up your child in London. We understand that may be a lot but we want to give campers an adventure opportunity after a year where so much has been taken away. Feel free to arrange rides with other parents.
If you sign up your camper they will be placed in 1 of 2 time slots as not all 50 of us can start at the same time (COVID protocols). Each group gets to climb for 2 1/2 hours. Some campers will climb 9:30 am to 12 noon, some will climb 10:00 am to 12:30 pm, and it is suggested to arrive 15-20 mins prior to your start time.
- Group 1: Starts climb at 9:30 am, Drop off @ 9:15 am, pick up at 12:00
- Group 2: Starts climb at 10:00 am, Drop off @ 9:45 am, pick up at 12:30
We'll let you know by Friday what group your child is in after they register.
To register, you need to do 2 things:
- Pay the $50 online HERE
- If paying for 2 or 3 campers, please adjust the price accordingly
- Fill out the Boler Mountain Waiver HERE
If the waiver is not filled out, your child will not be able to climb.
WHAT TO BRING TO CAMP
- A mask (which must be worn inside, but not required outside)
- A water bottle and peanut-free snacks (if they want, but we'll provide snacks as well)
- A good attitude!
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- Follow the pylons and drop-off your campers at 8:50 am. Camp leaders will let you know which table your kid(s) needs to register at. You can stay in your vehicle.
- Please pick up your camper(s) at 12:00 noon. We'll have an area for your to park in and your child can come to you.
A FEW THINGS TO REMEMBER
- We'll provide a cheese pizza lunch on Thursday w/ chips, veggies, and a drink. If this isn't suitable for your camper, please send along a lunch with them.
- If you want your camper to come treetop climbing with us, you'll need to register them by paying and filling out the waiver. Links to do so are above.
- Campers will be a shoe-bag and water bottle on the first day of camp.
Still have questions? Contact Pastor Aaron email@example.com for more details.
Dates & Times
Monday July 26 - Thursday July 29
Camp will be half days, 9:00 am - 12:00 pm (drop off around 8:45 am)
TBD: Friday, 9:00 am - 12:00 pm Tree Top Trekking @ Boler Mountain
Our theme this year is "The Big Picture." Guest Speaker Nate Pifer will join us to share a the good news of Jesus Christ, helping campers see The Big Picture of life.
What is TDC?
Teen Day Camp is an all-day summer camp experience exclusively for Jr. High students entering grade 6-8. It's high-energy, relation and gospel-focused.
At camp, you'll make new friends and hang out with awesome camp leaders. You'll play crazy games, go on afternoon adventures - not this year :( -, win prizes (hopefully), and cap the week off with a trip to Boler Mountain (if we're able).
But most importantly...
You'll meet Jesus! The most amazing person in the world. And you'll learn about him from God's Word, the Bible. Our prayer is that each student who attends TDC will come to know God and His amazing love, which will result in a life forever changed.
TDC is for students ENTERING grade 6,7,8