TDC Volunteer Form
There are 2 steps to completing this application:
1) Carefully read the TDC code of conduct.
2) Prayerfully answer all the questions and submit application.
Once your application has been submitted, Pastor Aaron will contact you to follow up and decide upon your participation in this year's camp.
TDC Code of Conduct
Because I want to be used of God to lead, teach, and disciple the next generation…
1. I will endeavour to live before God, my family and friends, and the teenagers I work with, in a way that honours Christ with my words, actions, and attitude.
2 Corinthians 5:13-21
2. I will seek to grow in my own love for God and others by practicing the same spiritual disciplines we are working to in still in the youth. Ex: daily prayer, solitude, and Bible study, accountability with a mature believer, a servants heart, etc.
Philippians 3:7-17, Psalm 1, 1 Thessalonians 5:17
3. I will make sure that camp is a safe place for teenagers by:
- reporting directly to the youth pastor (or adult leader in charge) if abuse is reported, suspected, or occurs.
- giving appropriate attention to a teenager when an accidental injury occurs, followed by a verbal report to the youth pastor (or adult leader in charge).
- only using appropriate forms of touch and discipline.
- ensuring that appropriate physical boundaries are kept; i.e. a male leader will not meet with a female student alone in a separate room.
- guarding my speech (no cussing or age inappropriate conversations), dressing modestly, and refraining from using cell phones during camp time.
4. I will accept and acknowledge the guidance and decisions made by the Teen Day Camp ministry leaders, pastoral staff, and board of elders.
5. I will participate in all camp training sessions and complete all necessary assignments.
6. I will serve with joy, be enthusiastic, and care for the teens above all.
- All training sessions are mandatory in order to serve in camp. If there is a conflict with a date, speak to the youth pastor right away.
- You are responsible to check your email regularly, as this will be our primary means of communication.
This is my personal commitment, before God, as a servant leader to the youth at Teen Day Camp.