Our Young Adults Ministry aims to disciple men and women between the ages of 18-30, to grow in their love of God and service to others. We want to see young people, whether they're working or in school, abiding in Christ and sharing their faith in the various environments they find themselves in.
Who is able to come?
Anyone aged 18-30, whether in school or working, married or single, is welcome.
When and where do you meet?
Our group meets one Friday night a month for Bible study @ 7:30 pm, here at the church. During the other weeks, our leadership team plans events and hang-out nights.
We are currently studying through the book of Mark.
- September 06, 2019 - Mark 8:27-9:1 - Jesus Foretells His Death and Resurrection
- October 04, 2019 - Mark 9:2-13 - The Transfiguration
- November 01, 2019 - Mark 9:33-41 - Who Is the Greatest?
- November 29, 2019 - Mark 9:42-50 - Temptations to Sin
- Christmas Event
- January 10, 2020 - Mark 10:1-12 - Divorce
- February 07, 2020 - Mark 10:17-31 - The Rich Young Man
- March 06, 2020 - Mark 10:35-45 - The Request of James and John
- April 03, 2020 - Mark 10:46-52 - Jesus Heals Blind Bartimaeus
How do I get connected?
Reach out to our Young Adults Small Group Leader; Kayla Pettapiece
Cell: (1) 226-919-7496 email: email@example.com
You can also find our group on Facebook. Click the link below: