Christmas Eve Registration
We are so glad you have landed here and are considering joining us for church. Due to government regulations, we are limiting our service capacity so registration is provided. If you/your family answer yes to any of the following questions, please stay home, watch online and consider coming back in-person at a later date.
1. Do you currently have one or more of the COVID-19 symptoms below that are new or worsening? Symptoms should not be chronic or related to other known causes or conditions.
If you received a COVID-19 vaccination in the last 48 hours and are experiencing mild fatigue, muscle aches and/or joint pain that only began after vaccination, select “No.”
2. Has a doctor, healthcare provider, or public health unit told you that you should currently be isolating (staying at home)?
- This can be because of an outbreak or contact tracing.
3. Do you live with someone who has been told by a doctor, healthcare provider, or public health unit that they should currently be isolating?
- If you are fully immunized* or have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 90 days and since been cleared, select “No.”
- If the individual experiencing symptoms received a COVID-19 vaccination in the last 48 hours and is experiencing mild fatigue, muscle aches and/or joint pain that only began after vaccination, select “No.”
If you answer YES to any one of the questions above, PLEASE DO NOT enter this location AND contact either your health care provider or Telehealth Ontario (1-866-797-0000) to get advice or an assessment, including if you need a COVID-19 test.