Jr. High Spring Retreat
@ New Life Camp in Durham, ON
This will be an exciting weekend away! It will just be our youth group at the camp.
We have a guest speaker coming who will share God's Word. Teens will have plenty of
opportunities to worship in music, small groups, and personal time.
Our Grade 12 students will be leading games and activities throughout the weekend.
Our adult leaders will be supervising the teens.
FRIDAY DEPARTURE: Arrive at the church @ 6:00 pm, bus rolls out at 6:30.
- bus ride will be about an hour/45. We'll stop for food in Listowel on our way up.
SUNDAY RETURN: Pick up students at the church @ 2:00 pm
(plenty of time to still celebrate mom)
- There is no tuck shop at this camp to purchase extra food/candy. So feel free to send along snacks with your kids.
- Pack according to the weather. Being in May, it could be rainy & cold :( or could be warm and sunny :)
- Teens are encouraged to bring their fav board games, card games, or sports equipment.
What to Pack:
- Bible, pen, journal
- Sleeping bag, pillow, towel
- Toiletries; please send deodorant!
- Indoor/outdoor clothes (pack according to weather)
- Slippers; we'll be inside a lot
- Water bottle, extra cash for bus ride food.
- Teens can use devices on the bus rides, but must be put away upon arrival.
Questions?? Please give P Aaron a call.
Year End Celebration
Friday night, May 25th @ The Barn at Exeter Golf Club
7:00 - 10:30 pm
Join us for a formal dinner and banquet celebrating the year that was in youth ministry.
Tickets will be available at church or Youth Group beginning in May.